Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In about 3 1/2 hours I will be flying back home to see Tucker (and my wife).
I haven't been home since Christmas. Glenda has been telling me that everytime she mentions Daddy Tucker's eyes get wide and he wags his tail. I missed his birthday on Feb 14th so we are going to have a late birthday party for him complete with a doggie cake. I plan on taking pictures and I will post them. We have been getting more showings on our house now that spring is approaching so hopefully it will sell soon and we all can get back together again. Donna: we are thinking about a puppy so let us know when they are born.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Have a safe trip. I know that the real estate market is starting to pick back up here in Utah (based on the school enrollments) so maybe there is hope that your home will sell soon and you all can make your move.

About the puppies: We are anticipating that Maya (tri-color) will deliver pups app. May 5th as she is in heat right now. That would make the pups ready for new homes app. the end of June or first part of July. I will keep you updated. ~~~We are not sure when to expect Sulli (tan/white) to have her pups as she has not started into her heat cycle this time yet.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Have a wonderful trip back - I'm sure Tucker (and your wife of course...) will be so happy to see you! And happy belated birthday Tucker too!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
YAY! Hope you have a safe trip back home to see your wife and Tucker. I can't wait to see the pictures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts