Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe how much Glover has grown up in the last 4 months! when I look at all these puppy pictures on this site I just cant remember Glover EVER being that tiny! well... he was never tiny but he was small! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

Now he has gotten a more mature look about him although he is still such a baby!!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/kristjanas81/IMG_2062.jpg

Glover really enjoys being outside, and loves even more going to school on saturdays! there we discovered a new toy! a child's sandpit filled with water!! in the heat this is a fantastic supervised play equipment! He absoulutely LOVES it!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

We have had our ups and downs with Glover and find ourself often in doubt if we are doing things right, at the moment we are struggling with the one hour after the afternoon walk between feeding time and bed time for Glover, 5pm - 6pm. He is horrible!! lol, he barks and barks, digs holes, runs around like crazy, wants to be inside, then outside, then inside again!! then we come out to play and he wants NOTHING to do with us... little bugger! He also does this on weekends, when he gets even more attention than normal, so I don't really know what it is... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/heart.gif

Anyway, he is going to get desexed on monday coming! turning 6 months and hopefully settling down..... lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/angel.gif

Here's a video promised of Glover and his favourite game... playing with his sheet..

Crazy

I don't know why these pics are so big... I resized them in photobucket.. sorry about that!

x
K and G

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just love Glover's pictures.... he is so gorgeous..../forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

Do you remember the time when you were thinking of not keeping him, I think it was for about 2 seconds and then you changed your mind /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

I bet you can't imagine your life without him....

Did he ever manage to get out of this sheet in the video?

·
Registered
39 Posts
He's lovely.. and quiet from here! I hear you on the 6pm meltdown. I am home with Bernie all day, and yet we still have the dinnertime gong show around here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Glover is too cute! I know the feeling of frustration as many of us do. Luckily, I can let Lucky out in the fenced backyard and he will run and run until he is tired. He hates walks so this is great for him! I will go play fetch with him sometimes.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
He is so cute! I love his little face. The video is so funny.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyI just love Glover's pictures.... he is so gorgeous..../forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

Do you remember the time when you were thinking of not keeping him, I think it was for about 2 seconds and then you changed your mind /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

I bet you can't imagine your life without him....

Did he ever manage to get out of this sheet in the video?
lol... no I need to help him out of the sheet each time or it could go on forever lol.
x
K

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone!

Im sure I put more pics... and they where big when I posted them... strange...

anyway,

x
K

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: GloverCharlieI'm sure I put more pics... and they where big when I posted them... strange...
You'll see an editing note at the end of your post ... I love seeing photos of Glover -- he is just magnificent and the video is great!

·
Registered
837 Posts
With the bed time thing, Daisy was exactly the same, but then we found out 6pm is far too early for her to go to bed!

Maybe try and make his afternoon walk a bit later so he can burn off that excess energy later in the day when he gets his 'zoomies'?

Did you hear back the trainer I recommended to you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: SmeagleWith the bed time thing, Daisy was exactly the same, but then we found out 6pm is far too early for her to go to bed!

Maybe try and make his afternoon walk a bit later so he can burn off that excess energy later in the day when he gets his 'zoomies'?

Did you hear back the trainer I recommended to you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
yeah Im going to make a new plan for afternoons, its just a bit tricky with my shifts and then if M does over time... anyway we will try!

Heard from the trainer, tad expensive, we are going to see what happens after snipp snipp lol but she sounds lovely!

x
K

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just thought I'd update this thread.

Unfortunately due to personal issues, Glover's owners were unable to look after him any longer. I'm sure GloverCharlie still reads these boards, but not sure about posting.

We offered our home for Glover to stay in until he found his forever home. Unfortunately, I think Glover may have already found his forever home as Andrew and I are deeply falling for this gorgeous little boy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

He surely does love his water, we took him on a beach adventure with Sally, Leia, Koda (friends beagle) and Glover and boy, did he have a great time! Here's some photos if you wanted to scroll through them:

http://www.gasworx.com/v/Personal/Beagles+at+the+Beach+-+24-03-08

For now, here is some updated photos of Glover and the girls.

Arooooo'ing!

Glover currently spends his days harrassing the girls and running around like a maniac. He has been advertised on a pet rescue site in Australia for rehoming, but no family that enquirers we feel is good enough for him.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have to say, it broke my heart to learn GC is no longer with him owners. I just can't believe it. I'm happy he's with you for now (hopefully forever?!?) and from the pictures (saw the beach ones too) it looks like he fits right in and Andrew seems to have bonded with him already.

Can I be your beagle too?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, my heart goes out to GloverCharlie's owners, I know it must have been so hard to give him up. I'm glad he has found a new home with you and hope it will be his forever home (have a feeling that's already the case, though).

He is a beautiful boy, just gorgeous markings. I've always loved his handsome face. Please keep us updated, whatever the case may be.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts