Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spock and my boyfriend were on the couch the other night. I heard my boyfriend laughing and came in to see what was so funny.

Now, if only glasses made you not want to chew up everything in the house, that would be perfect!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Uh..Professor Spock, I think you were supposed to grade my paper, not chew it up... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Very cute!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perhaps as if taking revenge for this photo, Spock chewed up my favorite pair of sunglasses today. *sighs* This is in addition to his daddy's hat and slippers, countless pieces of mail, and the zipper to my gym bag just this week. It's a good thing I love him so much, little booger! :evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Eve:
Perhaps as if taking revenge for this photo, Spock chewed up my favorite pair of sunglasses today. *sighs* This is in addition to his daddy's hat and slippers, countless pieces of mail, and the zipper to my gym bag just this week. It's a good thing I love him so much, little booger! :evilgrin:
I have had to replace two pairs of shoes this week also and my dog that is doing the chewing is a little more than a year old now. You'd think it would stop by now. lol I am just like you though...I love the little boogers too much to get too mad. I just figured it was a good way to say I have to buy new shoes! Hubby can't get mad if it was the dog's fault.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts