Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the slowdown in the real-estate market... My Scedule has "entered hells gate"! I miss my fellow beagelers! However,I Am back to
enjoy the benefits of "second shift" & become more accessable to most of the beag-loving folks here! Goober , Rufus,Nibbler & Homer are very healthy despite their ages! And Goober,being the "elder" is still "the boss"! :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
It's strange isnt it, if I cant get on the computer for some reason I feel I am missing some news. Hope you can get online more often now NR.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
:wave: Hi Red, how ya doing? Hope your whole pack (you, pops, Goober, Rufus, Nibbler and Homer) survived the winter.

I got to work from home most of it, and Murphy and Kip loved it. They were confused about mom being home. But, they loved it. They're going to be heart broken tomorrow when I have to go back to the office. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Glad to see you back! I must admit that I have not been on the board as much as I wanted to either. I am presently prepering for 2 big Hearings of 3 days, one after the other.

Funny how work keeps interfering with our life!...

Any good story to tell red?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I was thinking of Goober the other day when I saw a 16 year old beagle that was placed in an adoptive home by Seattle Beagle Rescue. His picture is on the main page of their website at www.beaglerescue.org.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Good to hear from you again too! I've also been tied up for the past few days - in all-day meetings - and no matter how exhausted I was afterwards I simply couldn't go to sleep until I had logged in and at least made sure nothing big had happened on BeagleWorld while I was tied up! My voicemail and email messages (and sleep for that matter) could all wait - I needed my BeagleWorld fix!!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! I really hate having to get up at 3 or 4 in the morning unless it involves "baiting a hook or killin sumpthin"! :evilgrin: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Welcome back RN and the pack!
I have short memory, did you go on a vacation on your trailer (RV)?? You must have fun, tell us all about it, and pictures too!
I've been awful busy taking care of my daughter after her surgery. Since she can't have solid food for 2 weeks, I've been slaving myself in the kitchen making all kind of soup, all blended up, almost run out of recipe!!! Cook books all down, it is not that easy coming up with a new recipe everyday so she won't feel sick of it. Kind of miss my beagle news though, the computer is calling me everytime I pass by.

Charlie mom

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"I wish" I'd been on vacation Cm! Instead I was on the "zombie-shift" for 2 months & had to be @ work at 4 or 5 am! :rolleyes: :smack:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts