Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I previously posted about sucking ears and a few of you wanted pics ... well, here they are!!
1st - the beginning

Then, she really gets into it ....

Nearing the end ......entire ear in mouth ..

And, finally .... Bailey's soggy, soggy ear .... :pukey:

There you have it!! Never a dull moment at our beagle house!!! :sign20:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice pictures!! I thought my crazy Badger was the only goof ball that did that! He won't do it to Bella, but when we visit my parents house he will do it to their beagle!! You're right never a dull moment with beagles!! ha ha :hi:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That is so sweet. Bailey must enjoy it, he's being so still. And the soggy ear at the end must be worth it.

They are so sweet together, aren't they? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
To cure that problem, use bitter apple spray like Pop did to get Nibbler to leave Rufus's ears alone!!! Just spray a light coat of it onto what you want the hound to avoid! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
"Grannicks bitter apple spray" works great! It even worked to stop "Homer the Huge" from chewing my back-door frame to pieces! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif And Homer had the same problem with Goobers ears! Goober loved having his ears groomed by "his pup", but too much of a good thing can lead to an ear infection! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
That's hilarious.....do ya' s'pose it's like a pacifier for her? :hi:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Spencer actually doesn't mind the bitter apple spray (he still ate the door frame when it was covered with the stuff) so that wouldn't work for me. Plus I would be concerned about the residue it would leave on the ear and attracting dirt. I wonder if there is something more natural you could use?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts