Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Ginger, and I am an interior de-decorator. Are you tired of your couch or bed looking like it belongs in a magazine? Tired of your spouse lying on the couch all day? Then give me a call. I can have all the pillows and blankets off of your couch in a matter of minutes. Dangly bed sheets are no problem, either. Fees vary, but generally consist of a milk bone and a belly scratch <a href="http://imageshack.us" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6405/001pg5.jpg

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

I'd hire you any day Ginger.... it's just that my little intern here is still learning, I want to give her a chance to master it first

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts

Way to go, Ginger! People pay alot of money for that lived in look. You'll make millions!

·
Registered
223 Posts
ahaahaha that is SOO cute!!!!

A while ago i was really busy with school/work and so i totally stopped paying attention to the goings on around the house. I always noticed one or two of the couch pillows on the floor.. each day i would swear i picked it up the day before but maybe i was just too tired to remember... and then one day i saw arty pushing the pillows off the couch and i realized he was the sneaky little culprit. since then i've learned to pile them on the side so the king can have his place to himself.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
TH AnkS gINgeR

u HAVe insPIred mE. vINny

·
Registered
865 Posts
Beagle Chic is the next big thing in interior design! Love it Ginger! You are a true pioneer in the world of decorating!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
If Beagle Chic is the going thing, then at last I'm finally in style with my decorating!! Shiloh can no longer jump on the sofa without help, which makes me sad
, but the good thing is that if I don't want her redocorating (or de-decorating) at the moment, I just don't put her on the sofa!
Otherwise, it's pillows on the floor in record time!

Great picture!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My Maggie has limited her decorating skills to the carpet -- she has decided that the bluish-gray carpet looks much better with brown and yellow spots on it. I had the carpets cleaned yesterday so she is probably not happy that she has to start decorating all over again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.