Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there are quite a few of us that share our beds with our beag's....

Well in our family since we have two beags one of them sleep with us at night and the other gets my son, then the next night we switch.

Last night we got Maggie and she's the type that takes up the whole bed. Well around 4, I guess she decided she wasn't that tired (or wanted to talk), so she decided to paw me and wake me up. Do you know what its like waking to a beagle laying with their head on your pillow, staring at you. Then of course I got the lick right on the nose. I had to start laughing, because she was laying under the covers also.

If she gets anymore human she'll be talking....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's so cute! Caesar doesn't sleep with us but the cat, Sox, does. She likes to bite us when she feels it's time to get up. Usually when she's hungry. Sometimes she'll be nice and we just get a paw in the mouth or she'll sit 2 inches from my face and stare at me until I wake up. That's freaky.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The Girls start out at the foot of the bed but we can watch them inch there way up to our pillows so every morning we wake up to a Beagle sharing our pillows!

·
Registered
345 Posts
It's funny because I'm used to how Fin sleeps and takes over the bed. This weekend I was in NYC and my mom called me to tell me she woke up every morning with a wet nose in her face and Fin cuddled up right next to her. She could at least push him down, with me he gets pushed down but scoots right back up. He knows his momma can't say no!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts