Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from Genie which read in part:

<span style="font-weight: bold">I just wanted you to know that I had to take Shiloh to the emergency vet this afternoon and they're keeping her overnight. After having lots of good days in a row, she's having a really bad one today: nausea, diarrhea, restlessness (like she couldn't get comfortable), some distress breathing, weakness. And her eyes--you just know something's really wrong. They're keeping her overnight, running bloodwork, giving her IV of liquids and pepcid for the nausea. Tomorrow her regular vet will be able to see her first thing, and we can see what he thinks.</span>

I'm sure that all prayers and positive thoughts will be appreciated.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, dear ... Shiloh was having such a good stretch -- hopefully, she can make it past this bad patch. Lots of prayers and healing thoughts sent to Genie and Shiloh!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just heard from Genie that Shiloh's lab tests came back looking pretty good but she is staying overnight in the hospital so they can figure out why she is so nauseous. As Sandy said, tomorrow she will head over to Shiloh's regular vet. Both of them need some BW support vibes!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Genie's Miss Shiloh Update

Miss Shiloh is home again. Here, in part, is the latest I've heard.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Well, I have Shiloh home. I was sent home with 3 more medications--2 to help settle her tummy and an antibiotic because she has another urinary tract infection!! I think we'll try rice and chicken or hamburger. With the Cushings medications that she takes twice a day, and the cancer med that she takes once a day, she is gonna be a walking pharmacy.</span>

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Genie's Miss Shiloh Update

Sending lots of positive thoughts to Genie and Shiloh. I hope that Shiloh is feeling better soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts