Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I knew Max was a little crazy last night he got a new duck, and we had people over so he was zooming every where showing off. We had some people over and apparently someone broke the screen door so it will not latch shut anymore. I went to leave to give someone a ride home becuase i had not been drinking and there were four of us walking out to the car, well next thing i hear my friend saying no max no max. Well I apparently forgot to shut the main door and max always stands against the screen door and watches me when i leave and this time it opened right up and let him out since it was broken.

I turned around to see max flying down the steps and running straight at me ears aflopping as fast as he can, soon as he gets to me he stops to look at me, and i said what do u think your doing?!?! He looked at me then trotted right over to the car door and stared at me like ok Im here Im ready to go to!!!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
ha! He knew exactly what he wanted and got it, smart little devil :evilgrin:

On our way back down the driveway from one of our walks Abby stopped at the passenger's side of the van and stood, glancing from me to the door over and over again like "Come on mommy lets go for a ride"
:lol2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happens a lot with Chloe too, only she is so small, I have to actually pick her up so she can see no one she knows is in the car...

Smart little beagle Max... :rotflmao:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a smart boy! He didn't want to be left out! Everyone was going and he wanted to join you. Jersey loves to go "bye bye's in the car". Sometimes when we take her for a walk if we get too close to one of our cars she'll go over to it thinking we're going for a ride. With Amber, if she just heard the word "car" she'd be spinning in circles wanting to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts