Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picture this....
Going out on your deck to see how cold it is out (its been cold at night here in Ct, down in the 50's), looking around and see a cute bunny gathering grass for a nest, look at the other side of the yard at the bird feeder and there are two mourning Doves, two chipmunks, a squirrel and few other assorted birds... Then you look into the middle of the yard and your two beagles must have found a dead worm or something to roll in. :freak:

Just

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey, dead worms are a highly prized commodity in this household! :pukey:

Squirrels you can chase any day - a nice juicy squashed worm you can roll in will make you the envy of all your friends and give you at least 24 hour bragging rights. :rolleye11:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
OMG that's funny.....I can JUST picture it! :freak:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad I got them as a family pet and not hunting dogs. My family would starve!!! :toofunny:

(glad there not labeled "Watch" dogs)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow! a bunny, squirrel AND chimp munks! In our back yard we have two beagles...

I would love to get up in the morning and see those animals in our back yard, how serene! Or are they seen a pests over there?

Nothings better than getting up in the morning though to see two beagles in your back yard (knowing that they didn't escape during the night! :biglaugh: )

(... Erin)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleBabe:
:thumbup:
ah yes ... as I say here if Florida "just another ho hum day in paradise" You were lucky the worms were there so that you could enjoy God's other creatures too!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts