Our Beagle World Forums banner

Funny Menolly story!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jenn1189 
#1 ·
I came home to this funny story from my family yesterday.

Menolly is normally a very quiet, amiable dog. She's growled exactly once so far and howled twice. Well, while I was at school, she had been howling, barking, and growling at some unknown object for a long time, so Mom went outside, wondering what was wrong.

She finds this empty black flowerpot being blown all over the yard; and here's Menolly barking her head off, hackles up! My silly dog thought a flowerpot was deadly!

Well, I no mlonger have doubts about Menolly being a good watchdog. If she senses or thinks something is wrong, she lets us know!

See less See more
#6 ·
I was mowing the back yard one day and Scout was inside. I had a black trashbag for the grass. My wife said that Scout was barking her head off at the black bag, probably thinking it was a danger to me. Of course she can't stand it when I am in the back yard and she has to be inside.

#7 ·
Monty gets freaked out by plastic grocery bags. In the yard, on the street, even in the kitchen when i come home from shopping. He growls and barks, and jumps around it nipping at it. Maybe he's trying to tell me to do my part and use reusable bags. smart dog

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.