Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="text-decoration: underline">time:</span> 7 am this morning
<span style="text-decoration: underline">activity:</span> heading out for sophie's morning doo

as we leave the apt, i notice the neighbor has gotten into the christmas spirit and hung a large (and very nice) wreath on their door. when sophie sees it, she gets totally freaked out and freezes in fear with a look of shock on her face. i had to drag her out the door. once out, she ran down the hall like she was shot from a cannon. so we go out, she does her thing.
coming back up in the elevator i unclip the lead like i always do to let her run down the hall. i live all the way at the far end and around the corner. she doesn't run this morning, <span style="font-style: italic">she walks behind me.</span> when i turn the corner she's not there. i turn, and she is peeking around the corner with a look of is it safe? i call her as i open the door, and she runs in the house, not stopping to say hi to my wife, but right to her place beside the bed.

she's ok with it now, but it was sooooo funny the way she acted this morning!
<span style="text-decoration: underline">coming soon:</span>
pics of sophie modeling her new pink harness.
(we went shopping today for more treats and stuff)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww, that brought back memories of Popcorn's first Christmas when she was completely spooked by the wreath on the door of the apartment across the hall... eventually she got used to it but she would still sometimes do a low growl as she passed by and give it a look like I know you're there - just don't try anything - hope Sophie gets the courage to also put it in its place!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.