Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Amy who is now 11mths old and crawling everywhere was on the mat in the living room when Rasha walked in and went into play mode putting her front legs flat on the floor and her head down also. Amy shreiked with laughter and crawled up to Rasha and touched her front paw to witch Rasha let out a big AROOOOOO! and jumped a couple of inches backwards so Amy moved forward and touched Rasha's paw again with the same result. This game went on for a couple of minutes and had me in histerics. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What a delightful situation. Your going to have to get some photos of Amy playing with your hounds. It is wonderful to have such a good relationship between a child and dogs.

·
Registered
187 Posts
*laughs* My uncle has a beagle and his daughter will be 1 yr. in November. Although I haven't heard of anything like that happening! You'll share alot of memories with your little girls...

·
Registered
326 Posts
The mental picture is very cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Would be great to get something like that on video to have the special moment as memories.

Thanks for sharing, it put a smile on my face thinking about it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

(... Erin)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.