Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Re: funny and sad true story

Reminds me of a lesson well learned when I was about 4 years old. I chased this red racer across a field to my delight and I'm sure the poor snake's annoyance. When we got to the fence at the other side I stopped, the snake stopped, I got nervous, the snake saw weakness, the snqake chased me back across the field to the endless delight of my parents! Lesson, is when backed into a corner, a harmless critter may not be so harmless!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Re: funny and sad true story

You said it flew. If it really flew or glided, it may have been a flying squirrel. If by flew you meant ran really fast, you would too if you were being hunted.

No worries. I understand a beagles nature. (and a cat's too).

Side note about a dogs nature:
Its funny, kids always come up and ask one of two questions.

Can I pet your dogs?
The answer is always <span style="font-weight: bold">Yes</span>.

Do your dogs bite?
My answer (which gets their attention):
<span style="font-weight: bold">ALL DOGS BITE! Mine are just less likely too.</span>
--------------------------
From the movie The Pink Panther:

<span style="font-style: italic">Inspector Clouseau enters a hotel and sees a dog at the feet of an old hotel clerk</span>

Inspector Clouseau (to old hotel clerk):
<span style="font-weight: bold">Excuse me... Does your dog bite?</span>

Hotel Clerk:
<span style="font-weight: bold">No... My dog does not bite.</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">Inspector Clouseau reaches down to pet the dog, it growls and bites him on the hand.</span>

Inspector Clouseau (looking shocked):
<span style="font-weight: bold">I thought you said your dog does not bite?</span>

Hotel Clerk:
<span style="font-weight: bold">That is not my dog!</span>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.