Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mistakenly thought that Molly would be fine by herself in the two minutes I needed to change from my dog park clothes. I came out of the bedroom to find that Molly had opened the closet where we keep the toilet paper and managed to get out a roll and was happily shredding it all over the family room. Of course I immedeatly did what any responsible dog owner would do when catching a dog in the act of doing something she isn't supposed to be doing, I started laughing and ran for my camera.

Starting out.

A little more destruction.

The final damage.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
LOL! That is too funny. I have to post a pic of Duke as a pup (we had only had him a week) doing the same thing with tp. Though he drug his about 40 feet through the house, still attatched to the roll in the bathroom.

Molly is adorable and she does look proud of her accomplishment!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! That's too funny. What a smart girl Molly is...knowing the cabinet where the TP is and seeing an opportunity to grab a roll. Jersey too is a fan of the TP. We can't keep it on the roller thingy around or we lose the roll. Molly does look very pleased with her handy work in that last picture.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Too cute! Both of boys did the same thing, run with the tp and then be SOOOOO very proud of their work. I wish they'd just learn to clean up their toys. I love the look on your other dog....it's like i'm not here, I will not get involved in this puppy stuff. Priceless!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts