Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
There is just something about English Beagles! Love your pictures and your troops always seem to be having such a great time. Major thanks for sharing their good time with us!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I still haven't quite figured out what makes the English Beagle so appealing, but I love all the pictures that Wayfarer shares with us. It's almost as if their faces are fuller and/or perhaps a little longer. I don't know, but if I could ever get my hands on an English Beagle, I'd probably be very happy to have another one join our pack. lol Like I need 5 dogs - NOT!

This last shot is great. Just check out those working muscles on that dog.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Those are great pics! I wish I could let Caesar off leash....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm another fan of the English Beagles! You're pack is perfect. I love those pictures. After a long and tiring day at work, they put a HUGE smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I always love your pictures! I have to ask, what kind of camera do you use? Your action shots are just awesome and those always seem the hardest to capture w/o them turning out blurry!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
More beautiful pics, that last one really made me smile!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That last one is great. They sure look happy

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally Posted By: Toby & Lucky I have to ask, what kind of camera do you use? Your action shots are just awesome and those always seem the hardest to capture w/o them turning out blurry!
We use a Nikon D60 with VR lenses that or reduce vibration or movement of hand when taking photographs. We are new to the digital photography game and this camera makes it sooo easy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts