Our Beagle World Forums banner

Friendly Hello

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  patama1004 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone my name is Andy and I wanted to introduce myself and 5 month old male pup named Harley.

I found this site when doing some research on beagles. My kids adore this dog and I am found of him myself.

However with that said I am having some behavior problems with him that I am hoping this forum could help me out with.

But for now - Hello to everyone and look forward to chatting with some fellow beagle lovers.

Andy

#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome and I just can't believe how friendly Harley is. He is truly amazing with the kids, loves to play fetch, and is quiet as a mouse in the house. He never howls...

Also if his face is anywhere near yours expect to have your face completely licked by him. He is gently and the happiest tail wagger you can ever meet....providing you don't mind the occasion face shower from him.

#4 ·
Welcome. You will find lots of help and good suggestions here. The thing that probably helped me most was learning that my Maggie's behavior was normal puppy behavior and that I just needed to work with her to show her what I expect.

#6 ·
Welcome Andy and Harley :wave:

This is the best place for advice! And we also have a lot of fun yakking about our Beagle babies and the many funny, crazy, cute, adorable things they do. Not to mention the naughty things. :evilgrin:

My Daisy came to us at about five and a half years old -- so I'll leave advice-giving to the "puppy people" on here. They'll be more than happy to help you.

We love to see pictures, too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

#17 ·
Welcome to you and Harley :wave: . I've raised my beagle since he was a seven-week-old pup. I can tell you it was not easy, but the experience is more than worth it!!!

Looking forward to more pics and stories /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.