Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of the stressful world, including the stress brought upon us from our four footed chewing,urinating,defacating,shedding,slobering,clumsy,stubborn,loud,precious pets, i thought i would post a funny pic. hoping each of you will do so in turn adding to the post. just one pic each. then we will do it again next friday with another one. maybe those who start the day earlier (time zones) in the world can start the topic each week. i think my time zone is actually one of the last in the day. in fact i think it is already tomorrow (sat) in europe?

first up is a pic of clyde after getting a right cross from bonnie, i think he called her fat or something

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Haha... great idea. I've been so frustrated with these bad dogs that I haven't been taking pictures!! Ugh. Anyway, here is a silly one from when Squeegee graduated from obedience class.

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
This photo is from when I first got Daisy. She had chewed open Maggie's bed and gotten inside of it. I was mad, but darn, she looked so cute....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They are great. I will have to have a lookie at our pictures later.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have already posted this in a another thread but here is Bazel again wearing his bedding.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I think I commented on your first posting of this picture of Bazel but this is HYSTERICAL! I love it!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Originally Posted By: RosColeI think I commented on your first posting of this picture of Bazel but this is HYSTERICAL! I love it!
It is very funny. That bed no longer exists like many before it, it got the Bazel destroy treatment.
Originally Posted By: DaisysMomI think the best part of that pic of Bazel is the cat looking at him like WHAT DID YOU DO???

LOL!
Yes I am sure Winky our cat is perplexed.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It may be Monday as I post, but I sure know I need some Friday to help me get through this day, so I'm attaching two silly photos of my dogs. The first was resized up from a cell photo of Spock standing on top of the grill, and the second was just from a day when Bones was lying in the hallway scratching her face and lolling about.

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahahah great pics!!! they're so funny!
the ones with the cats are great :p
here's mine... i've posted some silly ones before...
a familiar one cuz i can't get over her facial expression...
and one from easter weekend

too bad i didn't take one of snoopy when she completely destroyed HER bed :S o the memories hey hahah

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts