Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moto smells so fresh and clean today. We have a winter storm coming, so I let him out to chase bunnies earlier than usual. He and Billy started their day in mad dash across the yard in search of fresh trails. Billy lasted his usual 45 minutes and he barks to be let back in. Moto makes a longer day out of the bunny trails and routinely makes it to noon before coming to the steps. Well today he demanded quite loudly to be let in at 10 am. a mere hour and a quarter after being released. It seems the storm was about to arrive early and he wanted no part in it. He promptly ran downstairs and played with his ball for a few minutes and crawled up on the couch for a nap. I thought to have a cuddle and got the wonderful surprise of a fresh smelling beagle. He smells like crisp winter air. Very unbeagle like but hey who am I to complain. Stay warm and safe hug you beagle today.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's at it again. The Hubs let him back out for round two. I can hear him baying and calling by the grain bins. I feel so blessed to have the space to let him live his best life. The storm hasn't amounted to much more than flurries and light winds. He will likely catch up withme in the barns after dinner when we bed and feed hay. He is fearless and barks at the cows it's a hoot.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
What a great life! Moto and Billy sound like they have a blast.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thank God every day that Billy and Moto get on so well. Moto is an awesome beagle and Billy is such a tolerant and mellow Lab it's been just the right combination.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
It's so good when the dogs get on, for sure.

I was just thinking, Toby always says Xerxes stinks. I think he smells great lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts