Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way back in 2006 I started a topic about beagles in frog position..aka Freagles*L*
Did any new Freagles join the Beagle world since then??
Snoopys mom

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Roscoe seems to be the only one of our beags that has mastered the freagle!

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Those pictures are hilarious! I've seen Daisy do that but have yet to snap any pictures. I'll be on the lookout though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Since I can't ever catch JoJo in her Freagle pose, I thought I'd post a picture of our late cat, Garfield. He was a total flat cat.

You can't tell from this one, but his legs were extended behind him. He'd often perch up here like this to keep his eyes out for JoJo.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Corey does this though I don't have any pics of it. I thought he was strange for doing this, guess not. It's his favorite position and the one he sleeps in most.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rocky does it! Haven't got a pic yet though...love the term freagle!

·
Registered
605 Posts
We freagle a lot around our place

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awwww.Henry has a long, lean Freagle.

And Quinn & Grayson and getting SO big!

Snoopy and Roscoe have their freagle poses down pat. I'm on a mission to catch JoJo in her pose.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know! I barely recognized them when I saw them a week ago, after being separated for almost a month.

I do have to say that the second picture is so funny - Grayson makes the freagle position look so dignified.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally Posted By: kathy5love the cat
We did, too. He's greatly missed.

Still working on catching JoJo. She's very camera shy and will often wiggle around out of her current position when she hears the camera turn on. But I'm determined to get a freagle pic!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts