Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry...I forgot to resize the picture...Ill try again: :freak:

...after i saw the frog picture of Lucky i would like to see if anyone else have some funny pictures of their Freagles??
I simply loves it when a Beagle takes that position!!
Here is how Snoopy looks like when playing frog:

Snoopys mom :heart:

·
Registered
862 Posts
My beagle has never been able to stay in that position. Maybe his tummy is a little too round; he'll roll over :redface: .

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
<a href="http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=062606001qc6.jpg" target="_blank">
/>[/url]

Hope this is better, sorry

·
Registered
540 Posts
Awww...those are cute! I took this one this morning. He's on the bed, so the angle isn't great (I'm too short to take it from a good height, and I actually had the camera held up in the air for this shot!!), but he's a master freagler /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Here's a pic of Jersey playing Freagle! I love it when she lays like this. So cute...

Has anyone else ever heard that if a dog is able to lay like this that their hips are healthy? I remember hearing that one time. Amber had major hip dysplasia and never layed like this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Our vet once told us that when a dog is able to take that kind of positions its a good sign of healthy joints :thumbup:

Snoopys mom

·
Registered
517 Posts
Heres to reviving old threads...

Crook's Freagle shot:

He was wagging his tail too fast for the slow shutter speed...it disappeared!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daisy does this all the time -- I just love it!!

I never had seen an adult dog do this until Daisy.
So I was really surprised to see it when we got her. I'm happy it means she has good hips! :hi:

Love all the pics!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Brilliant pictures, all of them. Our two also lay like that, our first two did at first, until later in life when their hips stiffened up.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What wonderful pictures of your beautiful freagle beagles!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's so adorable. I wish Caesar did that. And I hope his hips are okay because I've never seen him do the Freagle.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts