Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I want to thank everybody for their words of encouragement. They help more than you know. Franny is so sewn into our lives, it's hard to imagine life without her.

She's still wagging her tail. She's still eating. She's still arrooing. She's not ready to go yet.

here's a picture of my wife with Franny taken today

·
Registered
452 Posts
That is one of the most loving pictures I have ever seen......Inspirtational....Prayers going up for you both and your Franny......

·
Registered
326 Posts
That photo makes me cry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I don't know what else to say, we are very sorry to hear about franny and I hope the time she has left is full of love and tender cuddles.

Hang in there Franny.

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
A picture worth framing, 'cause as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

So obvious how much she is loved. My prayers continue for your family.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh what a wonderful picture! You and Franny should enjoy every moment left. I have to admit I burst into tears seeing it, reminded me of our last beagle, Spotty.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I read Franny's bio on her dogster page. Needless to say, it made me smile.

What a one-of-a-kind girl she is. :heart:

Beautiful picture!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
What an awesome picture! That's definitely one to keep for a lifetime. You hang in there little Franny. Our prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
That's a real picture of love--you and your wife's for Franny and hers for you. :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That is a great photo, one to frame. It made me cry, you can see how much Franny is loved. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. It's so hard to let them go, but Franny will let you know when it's time. We knew the time had come with Amber. My thoughts are with you right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts