1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
a big welcome to all of you! looking forward to hearing more about all of you

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! I checked out your mum's blog and you are all magnificent looking. It sounds like you have an exciting weekend coming up. Best of luck at the dog shows and looking forward to see pics!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi & welcome! Four beagles! That is hardcore but that would be a dream come true for me. If i won the lottery i would have a massive enclosed grounds with my own pack of beagles!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a beautiful Bevy of Beagles!!! Welcome to our little corner of the world! I agree, the beach is lovely--I've always wanted to see Scotland.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I can't even remember when I just had 4 beagles - but aren't they wonderful? I am currently owned by 9 of the little darlings - with (hopefully) a litter on the way.
Your babies are beautiful! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am so slow.........there I was, twiddling my thumbs and wondering why no-one was talking to me.........I thought i'd get an email alert when I had a response on my thread and then it occurred to me to check ON my thread!

Anyway, hi everyone, great to meet you all, thanks for popping by and leaving all the lovely messages, I love meeting other Beagle lovers! Also thanks for visiting our Blog, glad you liked it as I love writing it!

Beaglesmom, you have 9!!?? You lucky lady........good luck with the whelping! We should have the patter of tiny paws sometime next year, all being well. Our girls' breeders have 25 adult Beagles and they are both in their 70s!! Don't know how they manage, kennel help I suppose!

Anyway, i'm off to see if I can find any other Brits!
TTFN

1 - 18 of 18 Posts