Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon, I baked a cake which is something that rarely happens. :eyes: Honestly, it's like having a mischievous little boy!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
:rotflmao:

Oh I needed that laugh Sandy! That's a scene I've experienced also....only it was an entire plate of freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Calvin and Spook must be about the same height....just tall enough to surf the counter.

Oh Spook.....you're a BAD boy :nono5:

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
:rotflmao: Gotta laugh Sandy! Spook saw his opportunity and he took it! Sorry about your poor cake.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Judy, I never seem to have my camera handy for the best picture opportunities. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif However, here's our naughty boy just a little while ago. You can see why it's hard to stay aggravated with him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Did the cake have icing on it yet? If it did I would have loved to have seen a picture of old sticky lips. :happyhappy:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Bailey, Bella and Boo ate a cake that I had bought at the store already made....and cleaned their mess.....NOT ONE CRUMB was left...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, your poor cake!!

Daisy once ate more than half a loaf of bread I'd left at the BACK of the counter thinking she couldn't get it. I really don't know how she did it. She had the grace to look guilty, at least. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Monica and Daisy :evilhalo:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
:hysterical:
Just loved that! Also the photo Sandy, so sweet.
I think most beagles are born thieves. Snoopy has already learnt to search my shopping bags whilst I dash out to the car to get the rest. I have to remember to put them up high.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My wife, Lisa, did a little grocery shopping yesterday and she put some bags on the floor with a gallon of milk. (I warned her about beagle behavior learned here by all your experiences.) She notice Sophie was licking the milk carton. She thought she was just licking off the condensation. Lisa discovered that Sophie punctured a tiny hole with her sharp puppy teeth and was licking the trickling of milk going down the side. :raspberry:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Monty always snoops through the grocery bags when i get home from shopping, and he always go straight to the one that has his new chews or treats in it!
last weekend i made myself a veggie wrap for lunch, left it on the counter while i went to the washroom, and by the time i came back it was gone, and he was back on the couch where i left him...i would have never know it was him except for a little bit of mayo he didn't lick off his chin!

·
Registered
345 Posts
There's nothing better than stories of our little thieves! I have so many of Fin stealing food, but the best one was when I left my slice of pizza on the kitchen counter. The plate was too close to the edge and Fin knocked it to the floor. The funniest part was I think the pizza hit him in the head on its way down because he had sauce all over his face. :lol2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Laxmobster:
There's nothing better than stories of our little thieves! I have so many of Fin stealing food, but the best one was when I left my slice of pizza on the kitchen counter. The plate was too close to the edge and Fin knocked it to the floor. The funniest part was I think the pizza hit him in the head on its way down because he had sauce all over his face. :lol2:
That is funny!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can only assume that all of you don't share enough with your pups /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Seriously, If I leave unattended food, my Bagel will look to me BEFORE considering investigation. I know I've said this before but I can leave food at at Bagel height, admonish him with a soft "that's mine" and leave him and the room without fear!

If I left something like a slice of pizza on a counter that the Bagel wanted, he would wait for me to enter the room, stare at me till I looked at him, then turn and look at the item he wants. If I didn't re-enter the room, he'd go find me! But I always share with the Bagel /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
:hysterical:
Sandy... I can visualize this incident and cannot stop laughing! I wish you recorded it! I think that would of won the grand prize on America's Funniest Video's!

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Lemon tries soooo hard to reach the counter, but she just isn't quite tall enough. She stands on her hind legs and stretches, nose twitching... My parents counters are lower though, and one Christmas, the plate of ham almost becamse a beagle snack. After that (both home and away) the baby gate goes up when there is company and food out...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts