Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Genie,

You asked after Rosa and Sherry in the ADD thread.

They are doing really well. They both get on so brilliantly that I couldn't have wished for a better outcome. Sherry is very motherly towards Rosa and fusses over her, cleaning her and protecting her like she's her baby. Sherry is my shadow though and follows me everywhere and is a bit unsure of being by herself. She still wakes up at 5.30am every morning but I'm used to it now after 7 months :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking, hope you and Shiloh are well /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jennifer,
I hope you don't mind me butting in here, but I wanted to tell Genie about the butternut squash I made, glazed with honey....
Genie, you should definitely try that one, Chloe loved it and I'm sure Shiloh will too.... It would also save you the ride to NY in this yucky weather :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jennifer, thanks for the Rosabella and Sherry report. Bagel and I send Holiday wishes to you, Rosa, Sherry and Suzi. I so glad Sherry found you and Rosa and you found Sherry. Rescues do make the best friends. Give the girls some love from their friends across the pond.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Jennifer, thank you for the report on your girls. I'm so glad they're doing so well!! Sounds like you have a couple of real sweeties there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Please give them both tummy rubs for me.
Eleanor, thank you for the report on the butternut squash. Yes, I will try that. I'm having enough "fun" slipping and sliding around my little corner of Connecticut, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts