Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thank you so much! What's the difference between a bay and a howl?

Yes, Malamutes are very pack oriented too and I would only have two, never one - it just seems so lonely to me. Makaella has an agressive temperment which is why I didn't get a puppy after Simon passed.

I have made some big changes in my work life recently and now I will only have to work 3 days a week though they will be 12 hour days. I have yet to figure out how they will get their evening meal on time but I will. In my life - they come first. (Probably why I never got married, huh?) LOL

It's a good thing my new employer will be my vet - they allow you to bring your dogs to work! Though I couldn't do it everyday, when they had the room I could and that will help.

I also have to figure out what to do with them in the winter. Mal's LOVE the outside no matter how bad it is. For years they tried to convince me to move outside. They even offered to carry out the couch for me - I didn't fall for it.

Beagles will have to stay inside - do you crate them after puppyhood? You can see I've got a lot to learn. I'll keep reading the posts and I know I'll learn more.

Thanks again,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.