Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get a little help/advice from the collective BW wisdom!

We are having a hard time finding a food that works best for Gracie Jones. Not to be indelicate, but her stools are frequently soft and very smelly. She also has the worst gas! :scary:(We are talking gas warfare here!) It's not that I expect my pooch to smell like roses, but about once a month or so we'll feed her rice w/boiled chix (vet recommended after bout w/diarrhea) for a few days and everything is better...firmer stools and much less gas.

Her current kibble is California Natural Chix and Rice for Puppies and then we supplement with homemade sweet potato chews to help firm things up. We have also tried Nutro Natural Choice Puppy and Fromm Gold Holistic Puppy.

She doesn't get table food, and her usual treats are dried liver, cheerios, and wellness wellbites.

Any thoughts/recommendations? Thanks in advance!!

:eek: this post got a little long...sorry!

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks RosCole! Blue Buffalo and Innova are the two main options we were thinking about, so it's great to hear an endorsement from someone who went through a similar situation!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.