Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
We have not taken Cecil and Brandy there because our reports have been that it has a lot of dirt, I guess like the Al Lopez park. John Chestnut is so clean and well maintained that we just continue to use it.

· Registered
153 Posts
We really have found that the girls enjoy the big dog side of John Chestnut much better than the small dog side. More space and adventure. We always check, but have really had no problems with the bigger dogs. Cecil and Brandy love the big Bassets that are on that side along with the labs, etc. We watch closely, but more dogs to interact with and so much more space to search...have had not escape type episodes. You might look into that side of the park.

· Registered
153 Posts
Went to Chestnut park this morning- big dog side - for about two hours. Another beagle, Tail Light, was there. They live in Tarpon Springs. I asked about Anderson, and she told me it was horrible and they would not go there at all any more. Anyway, the girls and all the big dogs had fun. I just love dog parks, the dogs and the people. Everyone leaves problems at home and it's all about dogs. And I love watching the girls go up to every person and get petted. Everyone loves beagles...."Oh how cute" and give and get kisses. BEAGLES RULE!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.