Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very Very Cute!!!

I totally miss when Rhett had his black ears and head. He's still a handsome boy but the puppy phase I will miss!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great pics :thumbup: where were they taken? Our three love the beach all that open space to run around in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Taken on a windy day in Poole, Dorset. She also discovered the sea for the first time, with a small wave taking her by surprise. Not phased by it at all, found her to be very confident so far /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
She looks so patient with your little girl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Does little Fizz go crazy about kids (my beagle adores them), or does having a child around all the time take all the excitement out of it?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What great pictures!! Your Fizz is adorable, and that is such a beautiful shot of her on the heath! And the beach shot is wonderful too, how cute with your little girl holding her! I bet she had fun running around on such a lovely beach. :hyper:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes Fizz does get excited with children, Our daughter at first was very scared of Fizz, to the point of being hysterical whenever she was around. But just like flicking on a light switch she changed and won't leave Fizz alone! Proud of them both but have to keep a close eye on the mouthing and nipping. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts