Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Been away from the site for a while , so thought i'd update you all with a few new pics of Fizz bomb!
Been a great year very active and fun, Fizz has tested our patience many a time with her chewing habits but that period seems to have passed for now! Walking off the lead is getting better she loves to run about, but never goes no more than 100yards ahead before she stops to look for us. Always a worry though as we've seen posters of a missing beagle recently where we walk Fizz.
Fizz a year ago

Fizz now

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Very Nice pics.

I do have a concern regarding off leash walks. Please make sure her recall is as reliable as it can be and do not let her out of sight. There is a reason for the posters of missing beagles...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Fizz is gorgeous!
I echo Joe's concern about her being off leash. I've had personal experience with a beagle going missing. Fortunately, for us, we found our beagle, but that's not always the case.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
She is beautiful! I could never even attempt mine off leash. It would end badly, very badly.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Fizz has grown into such a gorgeous young lady. She's a real beauty. As for the off leash walking...that makes me nervous. Beagles are notorious for running off and following their noses. Please be careful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts