Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, I was wondering how many of your Beagle would rather roll in treats such as fish or any type of seafood rather than eat it?

My Charlie says Such is not for eating:) He smells it then rolls in it, making sure to get all the right spots on himself like it's a perfume.

Does not matter how tasty it is to dogs that are visiting and his brother, He looks at them rather strangely, he then drops and rolls haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha.

He taught his brother outside about worms also, smell drop and roll.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ummmm I don't mean to say anything, but I think the question I asked was not understood. perhaps as most times I jumble bumble things together, so it's always easy for people to missunderstand what I'm asking or saying.

the title of this is fish, seafood anything of the sort.

meaning as treats like other dogs like. fresh food:)

the worm thing was at the end.

EXAMPLE: I had a can of oysters yum yum, Charlie, Rolo and My sons chow was here, gave them each a oysters Rolo and Kado ate it so fast enjoying it, ....charlie sniffed it toook it between his lips droped it, smell it then rolled on it, this happens with all such treats, such as fish seafoods in the house lol.

ummm hey something like that! ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.