Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our puppy just turned 3 months, he is with us 3 weeks, had some tummy issues but has been treated and he is better now, his poo looks normal but, omg, he is pooing up to 7/8 times a day, is that normal for a puppy? Thank you in advance

·
Super Moderator
5,230 Posts
That sounds way too much. Pretty much should be a poo after a meal. There are some puppy owners here that can offer much better advice, I have had adult dogs for a long time.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
How much are you feeding him? Could be parasites, could be you're feeding a lot.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Has your dog been fully examined by a vet?
What are you feeding a puppy and how much? The food labels always over recommend the amount so to sell more food. It should also be a puppy specific food until about 6 months when you switch to the adult version.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Our puppy just turned 3 months, he is with us 3 weeks, had some tummy issues but has been treated and he is better now, his poo looks normal but, omg, he is pooing up to 7/8 times a day, is that normal for a puppy? Thank you in advance
Hello there amy here
My friend brought a new puppy he is now 3 months old and does this same he poops a lot, more than 5 times a day and that's normal she told me, don't worry that's normal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts