Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped Grace off to the vet this evening because I have work in the morning. This is the first time any of my pets have spent the night away from home in three years. The mood is somber around the house, and my three are looking at me like, "daddy," did you forget something?? Shortly after I got home Ginger found the one toy that Grace played with and brought it to me--she knows something's going on! This is a tough pill to swallow right now, but I wanted to do it so it won't be so hard when she is adopted. I'll post tomorrow with the test results!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Prayers and good wishes to our current-community-adoptee, Miss Grace. My heart goes out to her wonderful foster dad and sibs. Touches my heart that they miss her too! :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
RC,
Check out the thread 'And now we are Four' in the Adoptions, Rescues section :whisper:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surgery went well and the vet says Grace is recovering well. She is in great health with no heartworms, and gets to come home tomorrow. Grace has been posted on the rescue's website. The owner told me that she already has someone who may be interested in her!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
So glad surgery went well, and Grace is recuperating nicely.

Matt, you are going to make somebody's family and lil' Miss Grace really happy by doing what you've done. :heart:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts