Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe and I just came back from shopping. Needed some things for the house and didn't want to leave her after not being home all day. She was okay on the leash I think (for a first time actually walking more than a block). Though I had to practically drag her most of the time and a 5 minute walk to each direction turned to almost half hour... she was thrilled with the people, the outside and the different environment. :biglaugh:
I did think that when we get back she will be exhausted, but she just ran right back to her toys.... LOOK!

and one more picture - I had to... she took a bath yesterday!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
She will get better. I began walking Sophie twice a day since she was 11 weeks. She was slow to start but after a week or 2 you will be walking longer distances. She sniffs all of the time and I let her do a lot of it since sniffing is what she enjoys; but I get her to move along when I need. I use a retractable leash with her because she likes to stop and go back a few feet to sniff something but then she comes back and moves along. When she meets up with other dogs she plays for a while and we move on. After playing with dogs at our neighborhood park she gets pretty tired. If she doesn't get these walks she will be looking to releash energy around the house.

by the way you have a pretty dog. Nice coloring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts