Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molly howled for the first time today. My husband was in the bathroom getting ready for work (she hates it when anyone is in there because she likes to be able to see everything.) She was watching the bathroom door from the sofa and he turned on the water, she didn't know what that sound was and let out a big howl. I was really surprised as she had never really even barked before, but I wasn't nearly as surprised as she was because she looked around, jumped off the sofa, and ran around, I assume, looking for whoever had just made that loud noise. I am sure that she will get over her surprise and go on to many many more days of howling.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Winston's first bark stopped him, my husband and the cat dead in thier tracks.
He hasn't had a really good howl yet, but he's done a few squeaks and groans along with the Pose. Then he looks at me for approval like he just finished an audition.

·
Registered
889 Posts
That's hilarious!! I wish we'd been able to see/hear our two howl for the first time... but they were WAY past that when we got them.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That sounds too funny. Duke doesn't howl very often, but we just laugh and laugh when he does. Violet lets out short howls all the time when she's barking or excited.

I think it's hilarious that Molly surprised herself with her howl. How cute!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Don't you wish we knew when that first one was coming out, it's like the first word of a baby. We could record it, that small little howl, for times when that's all they do is a BIG, LOUD AROOOOOOOOO!

Cathy J
2 Days until Casie arrives

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.