Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the Today show this morning and I caught something about the first dog. Well, I had to leave for work but, I went on the today show website and you can vote for which breed you think the President Elect can get his children. I voted beagle. I was so happy it was one of the choices.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That's funny because the show I watched last night said they want a hypo-allergenic dog. I would have sent him one of my puppies if I thought they would like a Beagle. Well if I still had one that is. All my puppies in this litter are already placed.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have to admit, as much as I would love the Obama family to get a beagle, I voted rescue mutt. I think if a Pres. got a rescue, it may make other people think more about adopting a rescue, which is a great thing, no matter what the breed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I voted at lunchtime but I did it for a mutt. Mutt was well in the lead and Beagle was fourth, after the lab and something else.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I read a story that the AKC is trying to get him to adopt a rescue toy poodle. A rescue beagle would be better though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts