Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. I live on Cape Cod Massachusetts which is about 80 miles from Boston.I live on the atlantis coast about 5 miles from the ocean . We do alot of boating and fishing and all things beach here.
Im a proud mom to a Beagle Basset mix named Hooper. Hes a very handsome boy nad well beahaved to boot. We rescues him in March from the A.R.L. His birthady was a couple of weeks ago and we had a little party.He loved it.I have a million pics but will have to resize them in order to post here.
We also have a black cat named Fizzle. She is so happy to have Hooper in her life as we are too.

Hooper loves the boat and beach as if he was born to be a beach dog ! I am active on another site but wanted to share Beagle experiences ........ Thanks For reading !

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chloes Mom.....Im finding my way around here and have just posted a pic in the Big Picture section ( where ever that was ! Thanks for the quick welcome !
We appreciate it !

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Cheri! :wave:

Welcome to BW from myself and my perfect little beetle, Henry. He came to us from Louisiana after the hurricanes from a kill shelter. He had severe heartworms and almost died from them. Virginia Tech saved his life and now he is fat, happy and loved so much it's scary.

Hooper is a perfect blend of basset and beetle. I love his eyes and clearly the only thing sadder than a beetle's eyes are a basset/beetle's eyes like Hooper.

Please tell me his rescue story. I love hearing the ones with happy endings.

~Denise

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Heres a little video I made last year . The homepage requires that you click on the picture for the video to start. Dont worry theres no download or anything . Its mor of a photo show.
The one with Jon & I is about Boating with Barney( Our 13 year old LAb now at the bridge) The other one is of our trip to Maine in June with Hooper to see the lobster boat races

Heres the link ..I hope this works !
http://photoshow.comcast.net/brewstergirl24/pictures Thanks for lookin'

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice pictures. Beautiful country in Maine.

Lobster Boat races? Nice...... :biglaugh:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hooper is very handsome!! Loved your photo show and the photos here of Hooper. The cross has produced a stunning hound. Welcome to BW.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you, and make yourself at home with stories and pictures, and any helpful hints you can come up with! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang :bounce2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Saw his picture before I read your intro and was so struck by his distinctive eyes. The mix of basset and beagle make for quite the handsome fellow!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hooper is a very handsome boy! I love the combo of Beagle and Basset. My two faves together. Those eyes! How could you ever resist? Welcome to BW and I can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hi Cheri, welcome you you and Hooper. He sure is a good looking boy. My Shiloh is also a beagle/bassett, but her "bassettness" is arranged a little differently than Hooper's. Love the name, by the way!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
The Cape is so lovely! We have friends in Falmouth and East Sandwich--whereabouts are you located?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Genie I only have a second I gotta run off to work. I live in Brewster . Wich is between Orleans and harwich/dennis. Do you ever come visit? Hooper would love to meet Shilo . Thanks for the warm welcome Ill touch base when I get home from work this afternoon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to BW - Molly and I are new too! :wave:

Hooper is just adorable - he definately seems right at home on the water - look forward to more pics - Take Care

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. A big welcome arroooo to Hooper and friendly sniff to Frizzle. Hooper is a fine looking hound. Like I think all of us with rescue, love stories of rescues with happy endings and Hooper looks very happy and content behind those sad eyes.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bob thanks... Fizzle really loved the sniff too. She feels left out with all this Hooper stuff that goes on ! She is very glad we have him but sometimes shes annoyed with his Beagle antics !

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to BW ! :wave: Hooper is a fine looking boy ! Love those eyes ! :cool2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts