Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am with Gracie (well her backside), Wednesday, and Katie.... along with some others.

John among the beagle masses

And here is the shot of the outside area... I missed the grass and trees of past Beaglefests.

·
Registered
667 Posts
OMG how I MISS Chitown Beaglefest...what are we to do here in S. Cali...???

That doesnt look like it did the last several years in Chitown..did the location change?

Im so jealous, but thanks for the pics!!

Manda

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thats alot of Beags in one place. Looks like the humans were having a nice time also.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Courtney,

Thanks for posting pictures from BeagleFest!! Your crew looks great as always.....(WHAT??!! No pictures of the girls to grace the Chicago Tribune this year???!! Those photographers are slipping!!!!)

Why was the location changed this year? I'm sure you DID all miss the grassy park from years past.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How cute! Looks like a great time was had by all. Wish we had a beagle meet here, Duke would have the time of his life!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Were they all well behaved? I would love to go to a beagle gathering.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Looks like they all go on well. I hope that they all had a great time.

·
Registered
959 Posts
OMG! It's an ocean of Howlers! I love it!!!!!! You are so lucky to be able to do this where you live.

Cathy J

·
Registered
48 Posts
My husband and I bought our two beagles to the same BeagleFest and they had a blast! I was bummed it was not a fenced in grassy area but the dogs didn't seem to mind! It was so fun!

·
Registered
751 Posts
hmmm, I have to go to one of those one day!

But question....where are all the red/whites? Geez! At least 1 in the crowd?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts