Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup: .
This clinic is really something. Everyone there is so nice and caring and the clinic itself is situated where they have separate dog and cat areas. Even a day care!! We were invited to visit and meet everyone yesterday and were really impressed. Besides her vet,(who is a third generation veterinarian), they have an onsight internist, behaviorist and nutritionist, plus an in house pharmacy. They also sell food, treats and all kinds of supplies for cats and dogs. It really is a beautiful place. It is a bit of a drive, about 45 minutes away, but we don't mind as long as Tippi receives good care. Her first appointment is this Thursday(they also have Saturday hours 8 to 5) and I took all of her records yesterday so that they could review them before then. Will keep you all posted. Wish us luck!!!

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know what you mean about the drive since we have about the same drive to the vet who does all the bloodwork, etc., for our dogs. Sometimes, it's worth the extra time and effort to know a pet's getting really good care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts