Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fin and I just returned from what was his best walk to date. All the advice you have given me has helped enormously. Thank you very much. I know we have tons of more work to do, but a little taste of victory helps alot. Anyway, here's some more pics.

Fins and I on 1st day. It was all over for me right there.

I've been shot!

Sweet dreams

Just try and calm me down.

Are you hitting the sauce again Fin?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Good news on the walks! I'm astounded at how much I enjoy walking Henry (I've always been an athlete, but still...). It's a great stress reliever, great exercise, and a great way to bond. Good job!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great news on the walks. Practice makes perfect, just stay consistent. Finley is adorable! I love the picture of him jumping and sticking his tongue out. Just too cute!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Fin is just so dang cute! That last pic made me LOL! Congrats on the best walk ever. Amazing how tired they get afterward. But like everybody here says, a tired beagle is a good beagle.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a little cutie you have there! I MISS having a puppy in my life since my baby girl, Angel, was a year old, and is quite the grown up young lady! I'm so glad to hear that his walks are getting better - that is awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts