Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a heck of a time using the file manager to upload images. I followed the instructions, but when I get to the part where I click on Done adding files it takes me back to the posting form, but the picture isn't there. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
It does not show the actual picture in the post it display the attachments at the end of the post.

In the past you did not need to type in the post box to display an image but with the file manager you however need to type stuff in the post box.

Trust me this way is much better for all the users in the long run and a lot safer then the alternative out side photo hosting problems that are currently happening.

·
Registered
991 Posts
All the technical stuff aside, that is one beautiful beagle! We know who rules the roost in your house - look at that look!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave! Since it actually worked, I have to say that using file manager is a lot easier than copying the URL from a photo hosting site. I just didn't think it was working at first.

And you're right Kathleen, Maggie definitely rules the roost in our house! And then some! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.