Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at least once daily the cat and dog go crazy towards each other and start running around the entire house(dont let the pics decieve you they are the best of friends)....one such event caught on camera a few monthes back

Please dont chew on the Mr. B's head

I'll show you who's boss

Time for a rest???? maybe....

Guess the time out is over

which one is which??

ok ok we can be friends....at least till next time

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Abby & Toby do that as well!

It's so funny to watch! :biglaugh:
This were taken around Easter (notice the easter egg flying around :hi: ) and I still chuckle when I see them

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really wish my kids would get along. Rhett waits to hear the doggie door engage (he can hear the click) then it's off to the races chasing down Mattie as fast as he can which usually results in him knocking him into the wall. I will say Mattie does put up a fight though. I should probably also add that Mattie will also wait for Rhett to run outside and then run into the play room and hop on my lap for as much attention he can get until Rhett comes back in.

Mattie does like to play games now though. Scarlett sleeps in a kennel at night but Rhett sleeps on the bed so Mattie will hop up on it knowing that there is going to be a chase soon after.

Rhett is also teaching Scarlett all the bad habits of kitty chasing. (I don't mention Kodi cause he doesn't like anyone or anything)

Though I will say the lack of front claws is part of the problem. I remember my cats had put my friends dog in place one day after swiping him across the nose with claws out. They actually got along soon after that.

Some oldies but goodies

·
Registered
889 Posts
Cute pics. Our old cat who now lives at a neighbours house (long story for another time) still comes over and plays with Rasha very funny to watch /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Li'l Girl and Miss Priss don't play with each other, but I couldn't pass up the, "dog & cat the same color," opportunity. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
614 Posts
Squirrel and Vinnie use to play alot back when Squirrel was still here, they would chase each other and Vinnie would slap Squirrel while squirrel would be walk side way to keep Vinnie from scratching his face out! lol

here is a pic of them,

·
Registered
862 Posts
My previous dogs and tabby (all at the rainbow bridge now) never got along. If Li'l Tiger the tabby was in the house, the dogs had to be outside or they would chase him around and my house would be like a zoo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts