Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:We simply will not allow a company to store foods under filthy and unsanitary conditions that occur as a direct result of the company's failure to adequately control and prevent pests in its facility, said Margaret O'K. Glavin, associate commissioner for regulatory affairs. Consumers expect that such safeguards will be in place not only for human food, but for pet food as well.
I like her!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jersey
Quote:We simply will not allow a company to store foods under filthy and unsanitary conditions that occur as a direct result of the company's failure to adequately control and prevent pests in its facility, said Margaret O'K. Glavin, associate commissioner for regulatory affairs. Consumers expect that such safeguards will be in place not only for human food, but for pet food as well.
I like her!
Me too!

·
Registered
400 Posts
yep

kind of a no-brainer, but I guess profit and negligence is more important than the health of our beloved family members.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.