Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Rascal likes to sleep in bed with us! She also likes to sleep on a bed under a table in hubbys' room. Then there is her 'cave' (covered crate with pad and bed inside. Then there is my recliner, hubbys' recliners, the rocker in his room and the rocker in the living room and the back patio!
I can't think of any other places! :D
techie

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Shelby has claimed sleeping privileges with my husband and me. Boh likes to mix it up. Sometimes, he wants to snuggle and decides to sleep with my son or daughter. Sometimes, he wants to be alone and sleeps on one of the couches. I just bought a big comfy chair, for my son's room. Seems it belongs to Boh now.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Funny how they take over. After years sleeping in the crate I bought a bed and put it on our bed. She gets in it and stays there all night.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Neb and Xerxes both used to sleep on our bed (Xerxes preferred my pillow) but Toby is such a light sleeper we started making them use their beds next to ours - they're pretty good about it now though Xerxes has a habit of sneaking up

·
Super Moderator
5,066 Posts
They have orthopedic beds in the living room so that's where they like to sleep when we are watching TV. They have their own cushy beds in the bedroom for nighttime. We have all tile or hardwood so they don't have carpets to lay on but they love their beds. During the day the bedroom is usually sunny so they sleep in there while we are at work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts