Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Henry doesn't fart much, but it's hysterical when he does. It's usually just a little puff at the end of a stretch, and it always puzzles him. Both my dad and my bf think it's hilarious and clever to fart out loud and look around innocently and holler Henry! My poor dog.

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Originally Posted By: JenniferOh Rosa is the Burp queen. She like to come to her momma for kisses and burpies in my face....lovely
All four of ours do fart but most are the SBD type. I always know who does it though because they turn around and look at their butts. I have had them get up and leave the room afterwards, but that usually happens more when it is me that has farted. lol

Sam is horrible about burping in my face though. It's like he isn't content until he is done eating and then proceeds to climb on my lap, look straight at my face and burps. YUK!!!

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I will admit, I do have a fart application on my ipod touch. It's great entertainment for my younger cousins at a family gathering.

After I made this thread, my brother went to pick Zelda up.. but he did it very slowly, and in the process she let out a loud, rotten egg fart. Also, I love how long this thread has turned out to be hahaha

· Registered
114 Posts
My Jesie burps but never farts. After every meal she gets herself comfy in her favourite chair and lets out a very lady like burp.

I have noticed though that my female cat also can clear a room with her bottom! Both JoJo and the cat, Derwent are black. I wonder if there's a connection.

· Registered
454 Posts
What are you doing on the computer? Come watch the movie.

Just a second. Hey, check out this tread on Beagle world.

-----------

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Oh... my... God!</span></span>(Leaving room with head in hands.)

...I'd better go watch the movie.

· Registered
287 Posts
Beagle Chloe is the queen of burps
. She farts some but thank gosh they don't stink. Stray Jack does the SBD ones after he eats people food. They are horrid but you never hear a sound.

Boxer P is the worst. He poufs whenever he lays down. And about every 10 poufs he can clear a room.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.