Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
OMG, Java and Lilo have the potential to gas me out of my own bedroom. Of course, when I gag and cough, they both look at me with disgust for waking them up from their beauty sleep.

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahhahaha I wake them up from disgust, too. I think she must smell it afterwards as well because she will proceed to smell her bum, then get up and find somewhere else to sleep.

· Registered
574 Posts
Mine do the regular fart, but the worst is the SBD type (silent but deadly) That usually hits you right in the nose.

The funniest is after they fart and they look at you like you did it....

· Registered
574 Posts
This just came to me... The other night we're having dinner and Jasmine jumped up to the side of the table and farted. She looked back didn't see anything and proceded to beg for food. My husband and I never laughed so hard. I guess she wanted to see where the noise came from.

· Registered
850 Posts
My two can easily run me out of the room. Especially right now, as I am pregnant and still dealing with morning sickness. My two also give the annoyed look when I wake them.

· Registered
957 Posts
I am laughing so hard I'm crying.....a thread about farts...now that takes the cake --- or farts. Both of my boys do the same thing, and then look at each other --- no one claims it, so they look at my husband. What a hoot!

Cathy J

· Registered
180 Posts

Ben likes to fart when we are on walks. He justs lets a little pouff go as he strolls along.

Sometimes he does it when he stretches as well.

It is pretty hilarious b/c when he does it at home he looks around with this look of Who did that?

He has also burped before, which was pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.