Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zelda is napping beside me and has a tendency to fart in her sleep.

Thought you all should know.

·
Registered
400 Posts
OMG, Java and Lilo have the potential to gas me out of my own bedroom. Of course, when I gag and cough, they both look at me with disgust for waking them up from their beauty sleep.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahhahaha I wake them up from disgust, too. I think she must smell it afterwards as well because she will proceed to smell her bum, then get up and find somewhere else to sleep.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
LOL, i had to read this thread. Coco does all the time even when he is not asleep & yes, I agree, they do smell rather bad

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
My babies never fart, they are ladies you know. OK so I'm lying a bit, they fart sometimes but their farts smell of roses

·
Registered
786 Posts
Mine do the regular fart, but the worst is the SBD type (silent but deadly) That usually hits you right in the nose.

The funniest is after they fart and they look at you like you did it....

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
You post just cracked me up!! All three of my kids fart in their sleep but Molly is the queen of it.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
They can sure clear a room sometimes let me tell ya!

·
Registered
786 Posts
This just came to me... The other night we're having dinner and Jasmine jumped up to the side of the table and farted. She looked back didn't see anything and proceded to beg for food. My husband and I never laughed so hard. I guess she wanted to see where the noise came from.

·
Registered
400 Posts
LOL, all their farts are SBD. The rare occasion that I hear a tiny pfft, I'm on the floor laughing.

·
Registered
865 Posts
My two can easily run me out of the room. Especially right now, as I am pregnant and still dealing with morning sickness. My two also give the annoyed look when I wake them.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I am laughing so hard I'm crying.....a thread about farts...now that takes the cake --- or farts. Both of my boys do the same thing, and then look at each other --- no one claims it, so they look at my husband. What a hoot!

Cathy J

·
Registered
87 Posts
Charlee does it faithfully every time he rides in the car. I keep telling my husband it's Charlee's retailiation for the amount of gas let loose in our house from the men. LOL!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Why is it that our beagles always choose to fart when we have visitors who are not keen on dogs.

·
Registered
181 Posts

Ben likes to fart when we are on walks. He justs lets a little pouff go as he strolls along.

Sometimes he does it when he stretches as well.

It is pretty hilarious b/c when he does it at home he looks around with this look of Who did that?

He has also burped before, which was pretty funny.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts