Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow, look at how yound Clayton was in that picture. He's all gray and fading now. I love the Daily Digital. I check it out every day.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's a great old picture of Clayton, isn't it? He's a wonderful dog and Laurie does a great job with the DD.

Thanks for your nice words about BotW, Mrs. Nix- I'm the webmaster... or as I saw you refer to me in another thread here, the "grand poohbah" of BotW. That one got a lot of mileage around my house.... LOL!. (I think everybody should be the grand poohbah of something, don't you?!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

~Virginia's Mom & Tinker's too

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I was chatting with Jaisp the other day and told him about BotW. He was wondering if you knew about Beagle World. I guess that question is answered!

I have been visiting Laurie and the boys for quite a few years now. After reading about their lives every day you start to feel like you know them. I cried when Scooter died. That was so sad. It's a great site. I check them out every day. Thanks! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.