Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we decided we'd have an engagement photo shoot with our photographer for the wedding to see if we liked his work. While some of the photos are a bit yuck because we are squinting, the sun isn't something the photographer can control. We love most of the photos though, especially the ones with the girls in them! A lovely family portrait for our walls..

We did get photos taken alone, but they aren't nearly as good as the ones with the puppies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Enjoy! Do you think our beagles are the most photographed in the world? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(... Erin)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What nice pictures! I like the close-up best, too. We have family portraits with us and our pack displayed on our living room wall, so I find nothing unusual about yours. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:

Where were these taken?
They were taken on Miami Beach, (south of the gold coast) is Queensland, Australia. Beautiful beach.

The close up is probably the photo we'll use to get print in an 8x10. I just have to see how big the frame is first!

(... Erin)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, I do love the close-up the best. Both of you looking so lovingly at eachother and the babies make it a very loving foursome!! :heart:

Beautiful pics of beautiful people and Beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by ricksconnected:
i gotta agree with everyone. the close up is the best one, and yes those two are beautiful beagles for sure. i do have a question. whats that black thing around the dogs necks.
That's their walking harnesses. We weren't game enough to take them off incase they went running! Then we'd have nothing to try and clip the leads on to.

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
All of the pictures are wonderful!! I love the first one because I'm a sucker for pictures of the beach and ocean!! But the close up is great too!

·
Registered
308 Posts
:hi:

I thought they had on bandanas!

I love that idea of a family picture!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Theyre lovely, youre beagles are beautiful. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

What a great idea having a 'formal' photo taken together with your beagles. :happyhappy:

Angela

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Andrew and Erin,

Where did you buy your doggies harnesses from that they are wearing in these photos please?

Did you buy them on-line because they look very comfy for the dogs.

I buy mine on-line from a company called Pawmark. They are proper tracking harnesses but it doesn't seem to be a good fit for Sherry. Her chest is a very different shape to Rosa's and the harness has worn two bald spots either side of her breastbone so I've had to go back to using a regular collar.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts