Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
it's a Nikon D40. It's fairly cheap as far as dslr cameras go. I would reccomend it to anyone in a heartbeat. It's really easy to learn on and the functions are easy to understand. Canon has amazing cameras as well, but I'm a huge fan of nikon glass.

In other news, the same picture that won that photo contest will also be in a calendar. A worldwide computer company that my dad works for has a yearly photo contest for their calendar. They chose that picture of Zelda!!!!!! Last year there was only one picture from north America, so that's really how worldwide it is.

Calendar babe over here!!! LOL

· Registered
44 Posts
Originally Posted By: Dianait's a Nikon D40. It's fairly cheap as far as dslr cameras go. I would reccomend it to anyone in a heartbeat. It's really easy to learn on and the functions are easy to understand. Canon has amazing cameras as well, but I'm a huge fan of nikon glass.

In other news, the same picture that won that photo contest will also be in a calendar. A worldwide computer company that my dad works for has a yearly photo contest for their calendar. They chose that picture of Zelda!!!!!! Last year there was only one picture from north America, so that's really how worldwide it is.

Calendar babe over here!!! LOL
Thanks i might go check them out. And well done on getting her in a calendar next year will be her year lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.