Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
No, no, no and NO! There is no such thing as too many pictures! No matter what you give me, it will not be enough! Cloudy, hazy day, not an excuse. Out of focus, not a problem. Low batteries, buy doubles. We want pictures! When do we want them? ASAP. How many do we want? As many as we can get! I am not to proud to beg! Pleeeeese!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
well I can provide some stories but I ran out to quickly and left the camera on the counter

Murphy, Summer, Maggie, Emma, Sadie, Sparky and Sammy were in attendance. they met some beagle wannabes including a ferret that Summer wanted to hunt.

They all ran and played in the dog park while the parents talked, told stories and laughed. there were people who took pictures..Judy and Sherocks and of course Joe.....but I'm sure it will be next week before his get posted.

It was a great day for the 2nd annual BW Florida meetup !!!

I look forward to the pictures too !!

Julie

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, all! We had a great meet-up -- I am posting pics but you will quickly see that I am a terrible photographer and forgot I even had a zoom feature. I am looking forward to Joe's photos! The weather was perfect and the park was beautiful. Maggie and I passed on the beach so will leave pics and stories of that to Joe. Hope I got all the identifiers right ... (The pictures look big -- asking BeagleBabe to move to large picture section if they are.)

Julie & Sammy

Joe & Summer

Joe & Emma

Julie & Sammy

Bruce's legs ... and what I call the "beagle conga line"

Joe & ?? (Maggie in corner of pic)

Tia, Julie, Joe, Frani, Murphy, Sammy & Summer

Frani, Maggie, Murphy & Summer (I think)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Judy,

I am so very, very glad that Miss Maggie was feeling well enough to go to the BW meet-up. She looks good!

In the picture of her and Joe, Summer's face and build resemble my Henry quite a bit.

I also like the pic of Joe and frisky Emma!

I love putting faces with names...thanks for the pictures.

And....Henry and I envy each and every one of you who were able to go.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are great pictures, Judy! Jersey and I are so jealous. I wish we could have been there too. It was a beautiful day. The weather couldn't have been more perfect yesterday. Mike and I did have a great day at Busch Gardens though (that's where his company threw their Holiday party for their employees this year).

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
those shots are very good Judy !! you are not a terrible photographer.....

the conga line picture is priceless...that poor little dog never had a chance against Sparky !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:happyhappy: Yeay!!!!!! Love the pictures. It looks like you guys and beags had the best time... I'm so happy and soooooooooooo jealous... :rolleyes: Chloe just whispered in my ear that she wished she could meet you all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
582 Posts
Those are great pictures, Judy! And it was good to see Maggie there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Quote:Julie wrote: "the conga line picture is priceless...that poor little dog never had a chance against Sparky !!!"
We've come to realize that our new little Sparky has a grumpy streak. :angel:

More pictures, please! We left our camera in the truck. :doh: (We'll remember it next year.)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Okay here is what I got...

Joe just getting up after taking a pic of Emma

Emma in a sprint with Sparky in hot pursuit

What usually happened at the end of the chase

A few minutes later everyone had to see what was going on (including the blonde menace )

Judy & Maggie

Joe rescueing the ferret from Summer

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Karebru:
...and how other grown, adults are able to sit on the ground like that... and then get up again, is beyond me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
That's a mystery to me too!! I can get down there, but you should see me trying to get up!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
The pictures are wonderful! Looks like a grand time was had by all!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
I can get down there, but you should see me trying to get up!!
I can only laugh -- thank goodness no one took a picture of me being helped up earlier in the afternoon by two very nice beagle owners! :biglaugh:

Of course I love all the pictures but sherocks' close-up of our lead beagle, Murphy, just warms my heart! :heart:

P.S. Maggie came through her dental cleaning today like a trooper -- she is gently snoring at my feet now!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a bunch of lucky beetles and BW members!

Did Emma ever stop running? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

All of the pups look like they had a wonderful time and probably slept like babies that night.

~Denise

1 - 20 of 21 Posts